What makes Mom Camp special? Let Cathleen tell you!
Sign up now for MOM CAMP, a small group fitness program exclusively for moms! Burn fat and build muscle through metabolic circuit training. Make friends with other moms like you!
- Program Dates (choose one):
- Tuesdays at 9:30 a.m. (virtual), 6/22-8/24. NO CLASS 8/10 or 8/17 (WAITLIST!)
- Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m. (virtual), 6/22-8/24. NO CLASS 8/10 or 8/17 (WAITLIST!)
- Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. (virtual), 6/23-8/25. NO CLASS 8/11 or 8/18 (ONE SPACE REMAINS!)
- Thursdays at *11:30 a.m. (outdoors in Ashton Heights), 6/24-8/26. NO CLASS 8/12 or 8/19 (ONE SPACE REMAINS!)
- *The Thursday class will meet at 12:30 p.m. on July 22
- Thursdays at 4:30 p.m. (virtual), 6/24-8/26. NO CLASS 8/12 or 8/19 (WAITLIST!)
- Program Length and Cost: $210. Attend any 6 of the 8 classes in your time slot.
- Virtual Platform: Google Meet
- Minimum equipment required: one pair of dumbbells (if you have more, great! I’ll give you options to use whatever you have!)
- Other make-ups available? Yes! You can attend make-up classes outside your class time, space permitting
- Class Size: Enrollment limited to 6 moms/class
Classes run 50-55 minutes.
Email me to register!
WHAT IS MOM CAMP ANYWAY?
“Mom Camp” is WellMom’s unique small group training and nutrition class specifically for moms. You will burn fat and build muscle through metabolic circuit training. Fat loss nutrition coaching is also available for those who desire it (included in the price). Unlimited email support is provided.
BUT I’M STARTING FROM NOTHING. IS MOM CAMP RIGHT FOR ME?
YES! Workouts are based on the principle of rest-based training. This is an interval type of training that is shown to be very effective at fat loss. The basic idea is that you push yourself until you need to take a break, rest, push yourself again, and repeat. Or stated simply, “Push until you can’t; rest until you can.” Because you take breaks when YOU need them, it’s an accessible type of training for all fitness levels. Someone who is less fit may take more frequent and longer breaks than someone who is more fit, but that’s ok. The important thing is that you’re elevating your heart rate. And as the program progresses and your fitness level improves, you will find yourself taking fewer and shorter recoveries.
DO I HAVE TO DO ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF CLASS?
YES! Whatever your fitness and nutrition goals, whether they be to burn fat, build muscle, or something else, working out once a week is not enough. You will be strongly encouraged to exercise on your own outside of class and to make improvements to your diet.
WHAT ARE MOMS SAYING ABOUT MOM CAMP?
“I have been taking WellMom’s virtual Boot Camp classes for several months now, and I find that I really need the accountability of showing up at a specific time for class. Chris is very encouraging, and continues to push me to do my best, even through FaceTime! Since she can see us on the video call, she is quick to tell us how to adjust our form, or encourage us to use heavier weights. I have gotten great workouts, and the classes have certainly prevented me from losing strength and fitness during the pandemic.” ~Stephanie W.
“I’ve been training with Chris for almost 2 years now and her virtual workouts and classes have been a lifesaver while being quarantined at home. It’s provided structure to my week, given me the chance to ‘see’ and interact with more people than I would have, and has kept me accountable rather than snacking in my leggings all day. I am in better shape now than any time since having my baby.” ~Rachelle W.
I’ve been working with Chris in a small group format for the last couple months and it has been great! There are four of us that workout with her and we’ve all lost several pounds and gained muscle! The workouts are great and I feel like I have a much better idea of the best way to workout to see the best results now. Highly recommend her services!” ~Caitlin M.
“I started going to Chris’s weekly classes when my baby was 2 months old. I was really nervous about starting a fitness routine because the last time I worked out was in high school. Her classes were exactly what I needed to ease me into exercise and gave me the confidence to try other local gym studios. Signing up for her classes was the best decision I have made in 2017 so far!” ~Katie S.