What makes Mom Camp special? Let Cathleen tell you!
Sign up now for MOM CAMP, a small group fitness and nutrition program exclusively for moms! Burn fat and build muscle through metabolic circuit training. Learn how to eat for fat loss and overall health by eating REAL food that YOU enjoy. Make friends with other moms like you! And new this round: goal setting. Set goals for the program that you pursue with group accountability!
- Program Dates:
- Mondays at 9:30 a.m., 9/10-10/22 (no class Columbus Day) (FULL!)
- Mondays at 10:30 a.m., 9/10-10/22 (no class Columbus Day) (FULL!)
- Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m., 9/5-10/24 (FULL!)
- Thursdays at 11:45 a.m., 9/6-10/25 (FULL!)
- Fridays at 11:15 a.m., 9/7-10/26 (ONE space remains!)
- Program Length:
- Monday classes: 6 weeks. Attend any 5 of the 6.
- Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday classes: 8 weeks. Attend any 6 of the 8.
- Location: Phoenix Fitness, 5130 Wilson Blvd (in Bluemont)
- Child care available? Yes, for up to two children during some classes. Email me for more information
- Other make-ups available? Yes! You can attend make-up classes outside your class time, space permitting
- Cost: $175/class for Monday classes. $225/class for Thursday and Friday classes. Enrollment limited to 6 moms/class
Classes run 50-55 minutes. All equipment provided.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your space. Email me to register!
Can’t make any of these times? Email me anyway. We might be able to mobilize another group! You can also email me about hosting your own Mom Camp. The host gets a discount! Or consider 1:1 training with WellMom!
WHAT IS MOM CAMP ANYWAY?
“Mom Camp” is WellMom’s unique small group training and nutrition class specifically for moms. You will burn fat and build muscle through metabolic circuit training. Fat loss nutrition coaching is also available for those who desire it (included in the price). Unlimited email support is provided.
BUT I’M STARTING FROM NOTHING. IS MOM CAMP RIGHT FOR ME?
YES! Workouts are based on the principle of rest-based training. This is an interval type of training that is shown to be very effective at fat loss. The basic idea is that you push yourself until you need to take a break, rest, push yourself again, and repeat. Or stated simply, “Push until you can’t; rest until you can.” Because you take breaks when YOU need them, it’s an accessible type of training for all fitness levels. Someone who is less fit may take more frequent and longer breaks than someone who is more fit, but that’s ok. The important thing is that you’re elevating your heart rate. And as the program progresses and your fitness level improves, you will find yourself taking fewer and shorter recoveries.
DO I HAVE TO DO ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF CLASS?
YES! Whatever your fitness and nutrition goals, whether they be to burn fat, build muscle, or something else, working out once a week is not enough. You will be strongly encouraged to exercise on your own outside of class and to make improvements to your diet.
WHAT ARE MOMS SAYING ABOUT MOM CAMP?
“I started going to Chris’s weekly classes when my baby was 2 months old. I was really nervous about starting a fitness routine because the last time I worked out was in high school. Her classes were exactly what I needed to ease me into exercise and gave me the confidence to try other local gym studios. Signing up for her classes was the best decision I have made in 2017 so far!” ~Katie S.
“I’ve been working with Chris in a small group format for the last couple months and it has been great! There are four of us that workout with her and we’ve all lost several pounds and gained muscle! The workouts are great and I feel like I have a much better idea of the best way to workout to see the best results now. Highly recommend her services!” ~Caitlin M.