Why WellMom for personal training? Let Jill tell you!
*Note: Due to the current pandemic, all in-person 1:1 sessions are currently taking place outdoors at my home in North Arlington.
- CUSTOM workouts tailored to YOUR needs
- I bring the equipment if you don’t have it
- Resistance-based corrective exercises that address your specific muscular imbalances
- Specific training designed to meet the needs of pre- and postnatal moms:
- Belly Training to strengthen the inner core
- Labor Training for prenatal moms – metabolic training specifically designed to prepare you for the demands of labor
- SuperMom Training for postnatal moms – a progressive method of metabolic training
- Flexibility training as needed
- Nutrition guidance as needed
- Session length varies from 45-60 minutes
“Working out with WellMom after I had my second baby gave me the jump start I needed to be strong and confident enough to start pushing myself in the gym again. I felt like [Chris] showed up for each session determined to help me get more fit and feel better–and her positive energy and spirit was a huge lift in the haze of sleep-deprivation too. I can’t recommend her enough and look forward to working with her again in the future!”
~Colleen, Personal Training Client
Free Initial Consultation!
Still not sure if WellMom is right for you? Schedule your FREE initial consultation today!